Applications accepted: beginning Fall 2021
- Eligible candidates include SNMMI-TS members in any area of the field of nuclear medicine technology who have exhibited commitment to advancing the field in their workplace and through their involvement with the Society.
- Both clinical nuclear medicine technologists and educators are eligible and are encouraged to be nominated.
- Nominees must be involved with the Society at the local, regional and/or national level and have at least five years of experience in nuclear medicine technology.
- Please submit a letter explaining why you (or the individual you are nominating) should be considered for the award along with the CV of the nominee.
- The letter and CV should be sent to Nikki Wenzel-Lamb, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28, 2021
Apply Now » Nomination letter and CV should be emailed to email@example.com