Applications will open in October. Apply here!
Sponsored by: ERF
In honor of Susan C. Weiss, SNMMI-TS Past-President and former Executive Director of the Education and Research Foundation for SNMMI, the Susan C. Weiss Clinical Advancement Scholarship serves to support a certified nuclear medicine technologist (CNMTs) who is pursuing clinical advancement in nuclear medicine through an educational program which provides a degree or certificate.
To be eligible for the Susan C. Weiss Clinical Advancement Scholarship, candidates must:
- Be a certified CNMT
- Be currently enrolled in a didactic educational program(s) (ex. CT, MR, DEXA, EKG, tomography, sonography, exercise physiology, physics, statistics,) which is/are college/continuing education credit eligible.
- Complete the said class or program. It is not required that class/program completion results in a degree.
- Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS.
The online application will require the following:
- A current resume or curriculum vitae
- An applicant statement not to exceed 1000 words which details activity level in the SNMMI Technologist Section (SNMMI-TS) and addresses the following questions: What are your career and educational goals? How will the course/program help you to achieve your goals?
- Contact information for a professional colleague who will be asked to answer questions about the applicant's professional character.