Committee Charges for 2021-22:
Goal A: Increase Student Engagement
- Assist SNMMI staff in developing new resources and benefits for student members such as:
- Website content for the technologist student audience page
- Member benefit content promoting scholarships and leadership opportunities
- Resource flyers and materials for program directors.
- Explore avenues for mentor programs.
Goal B: Increase In-Transition Membership
- Develop ways to increase in-transition feedback to improve resources for this targeted member group.
- Help create student and in-transition targeted, digital resources to promote both SNMMI membership and pathways within the profession, such as:
- Benefits webinar series for students
- Technologist Career Pathways video series
- Career mapping graphics.
Goal C: Collaboration
- Collaborate and coordinate with other SNMMI-TS committees working on similar charges, including, but not limited to, the Professional Development Task Force, Educators Committee, and Committee on Chapters for local level student involvement.
- Assist in targeted In-Transition events, including recurring Technologist Student Summits (Resume Workshop; Job Interview Tips; Careers in Nuclear Medicine).
Alison K. Dunn, RT(N)