Apply Now » (opens December 1, 2017)
Opening Date: December 1, 2017
Applications will not be considered unless the following have been received by the application deadline:
• To be eligible for the ARRT/SNMMI-TS Grant, candidates must be an active member of the SNMMI Technologist Section (SNMMI-TS). To become a member please visit, www.snmmi.org/membership
Award stipends will be disbursed after the award recipient has submitted the appropriate receipts for continuing education expenses.
• Current resume or curriculum vitae.
• Submit a short essay in the application for the program, e.g. “How does acquiring and maintaining certification improve patient care?”
• An applicant statement not to exceed two pages. The brief statement should detail your activity level within the field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and address the following questions: What are your professional achievements? What are your career and educational goals? How will the additional educational opportunities, in the field of nuclear medicine help you to achieve your goals?
• At least one letter of recommendation from someone within your chapter or region. Any reference letter must be provided as either a signed original on institution letterhead or a scanned copy of the signed original.
• A completed evaluation from your professional supervisor, whose information will be requested in the ‘Professional Supervisor Evaluation’ section of this application. Any reference letter must be provided as either a signed original on institution letterhead or a scanned copy of the signed original.
No applications submitted after the established deadline will be considered. This policy applied to the receipt of all application materials such as letters of reference. Please allow adequate time to obtain and upload your documents into the online submission process. The online system does not interface with Internet Explorer. Please ensure you utilize another internet browser.