SNMMI is a one-stop resource for all nuclear medicine and molecular imaging news. The society monitors news daily and shares relevant news from the field on its website. Here you can find several types of news:
- SNMMI News: Stay up-to-date with the latest from the society, including news on SNMMI initiatives, statements from leadership, grant and award information and other important updates.
- Press Releases: SNMMI issues press releases on new research and society updates for members of the press and the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community.
- Coding & Reimbursement News: SNMMI reports on and analyzes coding and reimbursement updates from the US government that impact the field of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Government Relations News: SNMMI monitors legislative and regulatory issues within the US government and provides updates to members as to what it means for them and their practice.
- Molecular Imaging News/SmartBrief: Designed specifically for nuclear medicine and molecular imaging professionals, the SNMMI SmartBrief compiles molecular imaging and industry news on a daily basis (Monday-Friday).
- SNMMI Media Center: Key links and contact information for media, including press releases, fact sheets, research, experts and information about SNMMI's Annual Meeting.
- Social Media: Follow SNMMI on social media