Committee on Education
Commission on Education
- Identify strategic issues for the overall education needs for the Society of Nuclear Medicine and recommend policies for BOD approval.
- Identify yearly goals of the overall education program in a concise manner.
- Identify the scope of education efforts and the characteristics of the potential participants.
- Describe the general types of educational activities and services to be provided by SNM.
- Develop a plan for implementation for optimum delivery of the SNM education program.
- Review compiled needs assessment results and offer organizational guidance to SNM educational committees. Communicate and coordinate all educational activities with the SNM.
Johannes Czernin, MD