Committee on Awards
- Choose Aebersold Award recipient.
- Evaluate competitive applications and select recipients of ERF-funded grants and awards for physicians, scientists, and students.
- Develop criteria, award processes and related materials for new SNMMI grants and awards.
- Conduct an annual review of current ERF funded grants and awards that are non-donor designated to determine their usefulness in meeting needs of the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community and in advancing the Society’s strategic goals and value initiatives.
- Recommend to the SNMMI Board of Directors grant and award fund raising opportunities and prioritization.
- Report on the grants and awards program to the SNMMI Board of Directors and House of Delegates.
- Chair, Peter Herscovitch, MD, FACP, FRCPC, FSNMMI
- Vice-Chair, Hossein Jadvar, MD, PhD, MPH, MBA, FACNM, FSNMMI
- SNMMI Staff Liaison, Lawrence A. Dilworth, Director of Development
- SNMMI Staff Liaison, Teresa Ellmer, MIS, CNMT, Senior Manager Grants and Development
- Robert W. Atcher, PhD, MBA, FSNMMI
- KG Bennett, MD
- Weibo Cai, PhD
- Ming-Kai Chen, MD, PhD
- Hazem Chehabi, MD, FACNM
- Gary Dillehay, MD, FACNM, FACR, FSNMMI
- Frederic Fahey, DSc, FSNMMI
- Munir Ghesani, MD, FACNM
- Stanley Goldsmith, MD, FSNMMI
- Jacob Hooker, PhD
- Adam Kesner, PhD
- Suzanne Lapi, PhD
- Jason Lewis, PhD
- Robert Mach, PhD
- Osama Mawlawi, PhD
- Jonathon Nye, PhD
- Todd Peterson, PhD
- Sally Schwarz, MS, RPh, BCNP, FAPhA, FSNMMI
- Steve Thorne, PhD
- Chair SNMMI-TS Grants & Awards, Joyce Zimmerman, MBA, CNMT