Committee on Awards
- Choose Aebersold Award recipient.
- Evaluate competitive applications and select recipients of ERF-funded grants and awards for physicians, scientists, and students.
- Develop criteria, award processes and related materials for new SNMMI grants and awards.
- Conduct an annual review of current ERF funded grants and awards that are non-donor designated to determine their usefulness in meeting needs of the nuclear medicine and molecular imaging community and in advancing the Society’s strategic goals and value initiatives.
- Recommend to the SNMMI Board of Directors grant and award fund raising opportunities and prioritization.
- Report on the grants and awards program to the SNMMI Board of Directors and House of Delegates.