Committee on Awards
- Choose Aebersold Award recipient.
- Evaluate competitive applications and select recipients of ERF-funded grants and awards for physicians, scientists, and students. Put forth to the BOD a resolution to accept the selected recipients.
- Develop criteria, award processes and related materials for new SNM grants and awards.
- Conduct an annual review of current ERF funded grants and awards that are non-donor designated to determine their usefulness in meeting needs of the molecular imaging/nuclear medicine community and in advancing the Society’s strategic goals.
- Recommend to the SNM Board of Directors grant and award fund raising opportunities and prioritization.
- Report on the grants and awards program to the SNM Board of Directors and House of Delegates.