Instant Access to 2018 Annual Meeting Research Presentations and Sessions
Access 100 popular sessions from the 2018 Annual Meeting.
The Virtual Meeting is an online product (also available with an optional USB, expected to ship in August 2018) that includes access to 100 recorded sessions from SNMMI's 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 24/7 online, anywhere access
- CME, ACPE and VOICE credit available for selected sessions
- Synchronized slides and audio of the most popular sessions
- Includes the Plenary Sessions and Henry N. Wagner, Jr., MD Highlights Symposium
- Optional USB also available for offline viewing. USB's expected to ship in August 2018.
Access research presentations from the 2018 Annual Meeting.
The Virtual Poster Hall is an online product that includes access to hundreds of Scientific Abstract Oral and Poster Presentations from SNMMI's 2018 Annual Meeting.
- 24/7 online, anywhere access
- Browse and search by author, country, keyword, session, and topic
- Add your comments/questions
- Bookmark your favorite presentations for easy future access.
Featuring up to 100 sessions from SNMMI’s 2018 Annual Meeting—you get anytime access to the latest research and techniques in the profession. Plus, the Virtual Meeting’s easy-to-use platform allows you to instantly view sessions from the meeting where and when it’s most convenient, including your desktop computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone, or Android mobile devices.
- TS03: General Nuclear Medicine I - Endocrine and Lymph Node Imaging
- CE01: PET/CT Before, During and After Tumor Ablation
- CE02: Imaging and Guided Therapy and Dosimetry
- CE03: Social Media as a Tool for Nuclear Medicine Awareness
- CE04: Using Lutetium LU 177 Dotatate – Nuts and Bolts Experience
- CE06: Hepatobiliary Scintigraphy Practicum
- CE07: Cardiovascular Boot Camp - I
- CE08: Theranostics and Bone Targeting Radiopharmaceutical Therapy in Prostate Cancer
- CE09: Crystals to Quantitation to QC: A Field Guide to SPECT and PET Instrumentation
- CE10: PET Imaging Tracers and Applications in Neuropsychiatric Disorders
- CE12: Basics of Cardiac Scintigraphy with a Focus on PET/CT
- CE13: Training Future Nuclear Medicine Physicians - Strategy
- PL1: Opening Ceremony
- PL2: Plenary Session and Formal Opening -- Henry N. Wagner, Jr., MD Lectureship
- PL3: SNMMI-TS Award Recognition and Plenary Session
- CE15: Differentiated Thyroid Cancer Theranostics Practicum
- CE16: Nuclear Medicine Knowledge Bowl
- CE19: Cardiac PET/CT Workshop
- CE21: Cardiovascular Boot Camp - II
- SS11: Prostate Cancer
- CE22: Alpha-Emitting Radiopharmaceuticals
- CE24: Lung V/Q SPECT Imaging
- CE26: History of the Anger Camera and the 99Mo/99mTc Generator
- CE28: Blumgart Award Lecture - FDG PET Assessment of Viability and Inflammation
- SS18: NeuroOnclogy: Novel PET Approaches
- TS06: MPI Stress Testing
- TS07: Theranostics: Imaging and Therapy - I
- CE29: PET/CT - Therapy Response Assessment
- CE31: Basic Anatomy and Imaging Parameters for CT/MR in the Role of Fusion Imaging
- CE33: Kuhl-Lassen Award and Brain Imaging Council Business Meeting
- CE35: WINM Navigating a Successful Career
- Radiopharmaceutical Sciences/Molecular Imaging/CMIIT Basic Science Summary Session
- TS10: PET CT
- PL4: Special Plenary Session – Cassen Lectureship and SNMMI Business Meeting
- CE37: TBI, CTE and Molecular Imaging: What We Know Today
- CE38: Outreach and the SNMMI on the Frontlines of Your Nuclear Medicine Practice
- CE39: US Regulatory Pathways for Radiopharmaceutical Research
- CE40: Value of Quantification in Neuroimaging
- CE42: Cardiovascular Molecular Imaging
- TS13: Neurology Imaging in Nuclear Medicine and PET I
- TS14: Coding Update 2018 and Beyond
- SS29: Thyroid and Parathyroid Imaging
- CE43: Saul Hertz Award Symposium: Emerging Theranostic Targets
- CE45: Radiopharmaceutical Dosimetry and Radiobiology - The Future is Now
- CE46: Supporting AUCs: Research Gaps and Opportunities
- CE47: Quality in Nuclear Medicine Town Hall Session
- CE49: How to Establish a Cardiac PET Program
- TS18: PET 2.0: How the Experts practice Molecular Imaging in the 21st Century!
- TS19: General Nuclear Medicine II - Parathyroid and Emergency Imaging in Nuclear Medicine
- SS32: Pediatrics
- CE50: Liver Directed Therapy
- CE52: Updates in Pediatric Skeletal Imaging
- CE53: Management and Leadership I
- CE54: Joint ACMUI/SNMMI Session: The ACMUI: What's up for you and your patients?
- CE56: Quantitative PET Imaging and radiomics
- Instrumentation and Data Analysis Basic Science Summary Session
- TS23: Nuclear Cardiology Beyond MPI
- TS24: The Secrets to Being (or Working with) a Successful Woman in Nuclear Medicine Technology
- CE57: Theranostics of Neuroendocrine Tumors: PRRT
- CE59: Receptor Targeted Radionuclide Therapy for Pediatric Cancers
- CE60: Management and Leadership II
- CE61: Molecular Imaging from Bench to Bedside
- CE63: Best Clinical Practice: Head and Neck & PET/CT Chest
- TS29: Pediatric Imaging What Aren't You Doing
- TS37: Mentoring
- SS41: Basic Science III
- CE65: Harmonization of Regulatory Efforts Bringing New Radiopharmaceuticals to Market—Comparison of US, EU and Canada Regulatory Requirements
- CE66: Pediatric Nuclear Medicine: Read with the Experts
- CE67: GCNMC Award Lectureship Session: The Role of Nuclear Medicine in Osteoporosis - Past, Present, Future
- CE68: Brain Imaging Read with the Experts (Nuts and Bolts)
- CE70: Cardiovascular Imaging with Novel Radiotracers: Looking Beyond Perfusion Imaging
- SS49: Imaging Tau and Other Dementia Targets
- SS54: Prostate Cancer Imaging II
- CE72: Quantitative Imaging for Dosimetry in Radionuclide Imaging and Therapy
- CE73: Radiological Protection in Therapy with Radiopharmaceuticals; Prospects from ICRP TG101
- CE74: Endocrine and Nuclear Medicine: Controversies, Consensus and Collaboration in the Use of Radioactive Iodine Therapy in Differentiated Thyroid Cancer
- CE75: PSMA and Choline PET/CT for Salvage Treatments in recurrent Prostate Cancer
- CE77: Measurement of Absolute Myocardial Blood Flow - Part 1
- TS32: Neurology Imaging in Nuclear Medicine and PET II
- TS35: History Committee Session
- SS57: Advanced Amyloid Imaging
- SS62: Prostate Cancer Imaging II
- CE79: PET/CT Guided RT Planning in Patients with Prostate Cancer
- CE80: Behind the Scenes: Being a Journal Reviewer
- CE81: Teaching an Old Dog New Tricks F-DOPA
- CE82: PET Neuroimaging of Brain Glioma
- CE84: Measurement of Absolute Myocardial Blood Flow, Part II: Current State of Dynamic SPECT Imaging
- SS65: Psychiatry and Specialized Neurology Imaging
- SS70: Prostate: Therapy
- TS36: General Nuclear Medicine III - Endocrine and Neuroendocrine Imaging
- CE86: Emerging Molecular Imaging Targets in Neurological Disease
- CE87: Imaging Drug Development: Regulatory Updates
- CE89: Nuclear Medicine Management of Adult and Pediatric Hyperthyroidism
- CE91: Health Economics, Health Technology Assessment and Nuclear Medicine Value
- SS73: Moving Movement Disorders Imaging Forward
- SS77: Image Guided Therapy
- PL5: Henry N. Wagner, Jr., MD Highlights Symposium
2018 Virtual Meeting CE Information
Overall Activity Objectives:
By viewing the SNMMI 2018 Virtual Meeting, participants will be able to:
- Examine and evaluate future directions in nuclear medicine, molecular imaging and therapy from a research and clinical perspective.
- Describe the latest indications and applications of hybrid imaging and its impact on patient management.
- Review standard, new, and relevant advances in molecular imaging including applications in oncology, cardiology, and neurology.
- Discuss new therapeutic and diagnostic agents that are impacting the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging.
- Examine important regulatory information, procedures, and guidelines for imaging.
- Apply basic CT and MRI principles to the interpretation of images
To receive CME credit, learners must view the presentations, achieve a score of 80% on the post-course assessment and complete the evaluation for each session by the expiration date listed below. Learners will have no more than 3 attempts to successfully complete the post-test. Release date: August 2018. Expiration date: August 2020.
The target audience includes nuclear medicine and molecular imaging physicians, nuclear pharmacists and technologists.
In accordance with ACCME and ACPE Revised Standards for Commercial Support and SNMMI Conflict-of-Interest Policy, the following individuals have indicated no relevant relationships that could be perceived as a real or apparent conflict of interest:
- Scientific Program Committee
- Education Committee
- Continuing Education Committee
- SNMMI Staff Members
Disclosure information for specific sessions can be found in the front matter of each session. Disclosure of a relationship is not intended to suggest or to condone bias but is made to provide participants with information that might be of potential importance to their evaluation of the activity.
Continuing Education Credit details for physicians, pharmacists and technologists are pending and will be released on September 1, 2018. Please note that not every session will offer CE Credit.
How do I access the 2018 SNMMI Virtual Meeting or Virtual Poster Hall?
Click here to access the Virtual Meeting. Use your 6-digit SNMMI user name and password to login.
Click here to access the Virtual Poster Hall.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
If you forget your password, SNMMI.org allows you to reset your password. In this case, a new password is generated and sent to you to an email address provided. Reset password here.
What is the Virtual Poster Hall?
The SNMMI Virtual Poster Hall offers online viewing of scientific abstracts from the oral presentations AND the poster hall. This new product enables you to view an online version of the presentations given at the Annual Meeting. This opportunity enhances the value of being an abstract presenter, attendee and extends the life of the research presented and its availability to all SNMMI members, including those who were unable to attend the meeting. Rich content will be shown via ePosters, including audio and video.
When can I begin claiming credits through the 2018 SNMMI Virtual Meeting?
Credit claiming for the 2018 SNMMI Virtual Meeting will be available beginning on September 1, 2018. You will be able to claim credit through August 2020.
How do the credits work if I attended the live meeting?
If you attended the live meeting, you may only claim credits in the Virtual Meeting for those sessions that you did not attend at the live meeting.
How many credits can I earn for watching the Virtual Meeting online?
Up to 50 sessions will offer CE credit (CME, ACPE and VOICE). The total number of credits will be available in September 2018.
Which sessions will have CE Credit through the Virtual Meeting?
Please see the tab Available Sessions for the complete list.
How do I claim CE credit for a session?
Look for the CE button next to a session. After viewing the video, click on the Resources Tab, then click on the link to take you to the assessment.
Why can't I see anything about CME, ACPE and VOICE on my mobile device or USB?
You can claim credits using your computer or Apple or Android tablet, but not from the USB or mobile phone. Presentations can be viewed on the USB and mobile phone as well, but credit can only be claimed using a computer or supported tablet.
Where can I find CME, ACPE and VOICE information and faculty disclosures?
You can view CME, ACPE and VOICE information for an individual session, once you have viewed the video and clicked on the Resource Tab to link to begin taking the assessment for CE credit.
Where can I get my CE certificate?
Your certificate will be accessible via the SNMMI Learning Center where you will complete your evaluations and be able to print your certificate.
How do I pass the assessment after viewing the session presentations?
You are required to pass the assessment with a score of at least 80% to earn credit. You have three attempts to pass the assessment.
How do I find a specific presentation?
You can search for presentations by session title, lecture title, or speaker name by using the search box on the top of the page.
/Annual Meeting Attendee Price
New! 2018 Virtual Meeting "Specialty" Packages (per package)
- General Clinical Specialties
- Oncology and Therapy
|2018 Virtual Poster Hall Only
|2018 Virtual Meeting Online Only
|2018 Virtual Meeting Online and Virtual Poster Hall
|2018 Virtual Meeting Online plus USB
|Complete Virtual Package: 2018 Virtual Meeting, plus USB and Virtual Poster Hall
Order the 2018 Virtual Meeting and Virtual Poster Hall