Review of Nuclear Medicine Technology, 5th edition
Norman Bolus, MSPH, MPH, CNMT, FSNMMI-TS
Krystle W. Glasgow, MIS, CNMT, NMTCB(CT), NMAA
13-digit ISBN: 978-0932004-95-6
This detailed overview of nuclear medicine technology covers patient care, instrumentation, radiopharmaceuticals, federal regulations, imaging of ten systems within the body, and radionuclide therapy—complemented by hundreds of self-evaluation questions and answers mirroring the structure of national certification examinations.
Fifth edition highlights include updated information on:
- Radiopharmaceuticals, regulations and procedures
- Revamped chapters on CT and PET instrumentation
- New primers on radiation physics, advanced nuclear cardiology, MR and PET/MR
- General counting statistics and the advanced PET specialty exam
- Introductions to pharmacology, health informatics and research methods
Plus, expanded practice exams with additional answer possibilities let you assess what you've learned!
Member Price: $93.00
NonMember Price: $130.00