September 12 –
September 14, 2022
500 Commonwealth Avenue
'Cancer Imaging: An All-Inclusive Specialty'
We meet the important challenges of advancing imaging in the multidisciplinary management of cancer by promoting education in Cancer Imaging and stimulating research in the study of tumor behaviour. This course is designed for all radiologists, radiation oncologists, medical oncologists and other specialists interested in the diagnosis and management of patients with cancer.
View the program.
Learning Objectives – To improve your knowledge of:
- The practice of Cancer Imaging on a global level
- Fostering inclusion, diversity and equity on a global level
- The impact of COVID-19 on Cancer Imaging
- State-of-the-art practical applications of multimodal Cancer Imaging in most major cancers
- Multidisciplinary Teams’ perspectives and expectations in the management of patients with cancer
- Molecular Cancer Imaging and theranostics
- Recent advances in cancer therapies including immunotherapy and their impact on Cancer Imaging
- Use of artificial intelligence in Cancer Imaging
- Pediatric Cancer Imaging
- Cancer genomics
- Image-guided interventions
- Whole-Body MRI
- Tumor imaging metrics in response assessment
For More Information:
VIEW THE EVENT WEBSITE