In this new 6-session webinar series you’ll develop a profound knowledge and understanding of AI for medical imaging, providing you with both a foundational overview of the basic concepts and methods in AI, and how these methods are increasingly applied in imaging including anatomic radiology and nuclear medicine/molecular imaging—including current challenges, limitations, and ways forward.
Throughout the series, experts will focus on reviewing state-of-the-art applications in several areas (e.g., image segmentation, image classification, predictive modeling, etc.), as well as highlights of various applications in nuclear medicine imaging.
At the completion of the series, your greater comprehension of emerging AI techniques and applications will give you the tools needed to translate these methods to routine clinical imaging, with the potential to significantly improve diagnosis, prognosis and treatment response assessment, and provide you with further stepping stones towards precision medicine.
- Webinar #1: Introduction to AI, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning (DL), with focus on DL Methods and Architectures
April 7, 2020 | 1:00-2:00 pm ET | Alan McMillan, PhD
- Webinar #2: Hands-on training for AI
April 14, 2020 | 1:00-2:30 pm ET | Alan McMillan, PhD; Tyler Bradshaw, PhD
- Webinar #3: Radiomics, its link to Machine Learning and Deep Learning, and Uses in Predictive Modeling
April 21, 2020 | 1:00-2:00 pm ET | Arman Rahmim, PhD; Mathieu Hatt, PhD
- Webinar #4: How Machine Learning Will Change Clinical Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
April 28, 2020 | 1:00-2:00 pm ET | Greg Zaharchuk, MD, PhD
- Webinar #5: Emerging uses of AI by Industry for Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Applications
May 5, 2020 | 1:00-2:00 pm ET | Floris Jansen, PhD
- Webinar #6: On the Genealogy of AI methods; Symbolic vs. Non-Symbolic AI and Future Trends
May 12, 2020 | 1:00-2:00 pm ET | Mehrdad Oveisi, PhD
Webinar Series Learning Objectives
- Examine the field of AI in current non-medical and medical applications
- Assess the field of deep learning as an important and emerging subset of the field of AI
- Understand motivations for extraction of patterns of heterogeneity in uptake of radiopharmaceuticals
- Recognize existing AI applications in industry software
- List and understand the multiple pitfalls and challenges in AI applications
- Become the expert on how (and how much) AI has the potential to contribute towards increasing precision medicine
SNMMI Members: Complimentary
Non-Members: Physician (AMA): $49.00 | Pharmacist (ACPE): $40.00 | Technologist (VOICE): $32.00