>>Click here to submit an application.
Sponsored by: ERF
The CMIIT Laboratory Professional award is designed to recognize innovative/novel and high-impact tools, techniques, and practices in molecular imaging laboratory professionals. Its purpose is to promote the innovative efforts and exemplary accomplishments by individuals in the lab who may not have the opportunity to receive recognition in other arenas.
The CMIIT Laboratory Professionals Award winners received free registration to the SNMMI Annual Meeting and $1,000 monetary award. This award was made possible through a grant from the Education and Research Foundation for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging.
- Nominee is employed in a laboratory at a staff level position.
- Nomination by an SNMMI member.
- Nominee is an SNMMI member. (For information about membership: http://www.snmmi.org/Membership/)
- 1-page nomination letter describing the individual’s role in the project and the impact/contribution to science
- Nominee CV and a 1/2 to 1-page summary of the project or work and how it has impacted molecular imaging
- Not eligible: Individuals with a doctorate (PhD, PharmD, etc..) if they are performing independent research activities; individuals in pursuit of a PhD or are in-training in programs higher than a master’s degree; residents; and fellows.