ERF SNMMI-TS Advanced Degree Award
Opening Date: Fall 2020
Sponsored by: ERF
- The ERF SNMMI-TS Advanced Degree Award serves to support a student who is pursuing an advanced degree program (master's or PhD) to advance his/her career in nuclear medicine
- A completed application.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts of all formal education issued directly from the institution's registrar office.
- An applicant statement not to exceed two pages, and should detail your activity level in the SNMMI Technologist section (SNMMI-TS) or what committee's you plan on becoming part of and address the following questions: What are your professional achievements? What are your career and educational goals? How will receiving an advanced degree help you to achieve your goals?
- Scanned copy of advanced degree acceptance information if no college level courses have been completed.
- A professional colleague who can respond to a 15-question reference questionnaire regarding your character.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 grading scale.
- Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS. To become a member, please visit: www.snmmi.org/membership