SNMMI's Technologist Section is celebrating our 50th anniversary in 2020 and we're inviting Nuclear Technology Programs to help us document this milestone with an NMT Student Video Contest!
Rules and Regulations:
- Videos should reflect the theme: Embracing the Future, Remembering the Past
- Videos must be 2-5 minutes in length
- There are two contest categories:
- Small Group *Maximum of 5 group members
- All submissions must be uploaded by the April, 30, 2020 deadline to be considered
- The winning prize for each category is $500 cash
Using Microsoft Forms, submit the requested information for both Individual and Small Group submissions. Required submission information includes:
- Full Name(s)
- Name of School or Program of Study
- Name of Program Director
- Video Title
- Video File Name
Actual file transfers will be done using "WeTransfer." A link is provided to upload the videos after the submission form has been completed, along with instructions for the message body.
Judging and Winner Selection
A judging panel consisting of SNMMI-TS Membership Committee members will select the winning videos in each category. Judging criteria will look at creativity, clarity, production value, and adherence to the theme. The winning videos will premiere at the SNMMI 2020 Annual Meeting in New Orleans as part of the SNMMI-TS 50th Anniversary Celebrations for that week. Winners will be notified in advance and prizes will be awarded after the Annual Meeting.
Feel free to download these flyers to hand out to your students.
Questions? Email Kait Solomon, SNMMI Senior Manager of Member Engagement.