The 2-part Online Evaluation for the 2020 SNMMI Mid-Winter and ACNM Annual Meeting must be completed by March 15, 2020 in order to receive credit. On February 14 you will receive an email notifying you that the "Overall Program Evaluation" is available online. Please log on as noted below and complete the individual "Session Evaluations" and "Overall Program Evaluation." Once both parts of the Evaluation are complete, your credit certificate will be issued.
- Log-in using your SNMMI ID # (found in the email) and your password.
- If you do not know your username or password, please enter your email into the Forgot Your Password feature.
- Once logged in, click the name of the meeting: "2020 SNMMI Mid-Winter and ACNM Annual Meeting"
- On the next page click the "RESUME" button
- Review the sessions selected for evaluating. Contact SNMMI if there are any errors.
- When ready to Evaluate, scroll to the bottom and press "CONTINUE"
- Press ""LAUNCH"" next to each session and answer the questions, and then click “SUBMIT" Repeat for each Session.
- When all the session evaluations are completed, click "CONTINUE" at the bottom.
- Repeat this process for the Overall Program Evaluation questions [“LAUNCH”, “SUBMIT”, then “CONTINUE”].
- When finished, you can print or download your CE Certificate by clicking the link under “Credit Type” (“SNMMI> CREDIT TYPE”).
Pharmacists: A reminder that no CE Certificate is generated as per ACPE Policy. We will transmit your credits to the CPE Monitor/NABP on March 15, 2020. Please ensure that your ePID information is correct when you log into the evaluation.
For questions, please contact:
SNMMI Education & Meeting Services Team
1850 Samuel Morse Drive
Reston, VA 20190-5316
Phone: 703-708-9000 x1