The 2-part Online Evaluation for the SNMMI 2017 Annual Meeting must be completed by July 14, 2017 in order to receive credit. Please log on as noted below and complete the individual "Session Evaluations". On June 15 you will receive an email notifying you that the "Overall Program Evaluation" is available online. Once both parts of the Evaluation are complete, your credit certificate will be issued.
- Log-in using your SNMMI ID # (found on your badge) and your password.
- The SNMMI ID # begins with 1, 2 or 3.
- If you do not know your username or password, please enter your email into the Forgot Your Password feature.
- Once logged in, click the name of the meeting: "SNMMI 2017 Annual Meeting"
- On the next page click the "RESUME" button
- Review the sessions selected for evaluating.
- When ready to Evaluate, scroll to the bottom and press "CONTINUE"
- Follow the remaining directions provided to evaluate each Session and then the Overall Program.