June 11, 2017
Colorado Convention Center
This free event has been held in conjunction with the SNMMI Annual Meeting each year, for the last 5 years. The program begins with general lectures explaining what nuclear medicine and molecular imaging are, followed by disease-specific breakout sessions. Come join us for a free day of learning and networking. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
10:30 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
General Sessions (Room 201)
- What is Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging? Michael E. Phelps, PhD
- How to Understand and Evaluate Clinical Trials, Emily Bergsland, MD
- Radiation Safety, Frederic H. Fahey, DSc, FSNMMI
12:15 - 1:30 p.m.
Patient Empowerment Luncheon (Room 111/113)
1:30 - 3:15 p.m.
- Neuroendocrine Tumors (Room 201)
- Nuclear Medicine and NET - Thomas Hope, MD
- What to Expect from Your Oncologist - Emily Bergsland, MD
- PRRT in the U.S. and Abroad - Lisa Bodei, MD
- A Patient's Perspective - Josh Mailman
- Prostate Cancer (Room 203)
- Nuclear Medicine and Prostate Cancer - Phillip Koo, MD
- What to Expect from Your Urologist - E. David Crawford, MD
- A Patient's Perspective - Scott Monserud
- Thyroid Cancer (Room 106)
- Nuclear Medicine and Thyroid Cancer - Douglas Van Nostrand, MD
- What to Expect from Your Endocrinologist - Joshua Klopper, MD
- A Patient's Perspective - Tommy Stewart
- Alzheimer's Disease (Room 111/113)
- Nuclear Medicine and Alzheimer's Disease - Jon McConathy, MD
- The IDEAS Study - James Hendrix
- What to Expect from Your Neurologist - Speaker TBA
- A Patient's Perspective - Gary Sindler and Nancy Sindler
3:15 - 4:00 p.m.
Tour Exhibit Hall
4:00 - 5:00 p.m.
Reception (Room 111/113)