September 17, 2019
The September issue of the Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology is now available. This month's publication includes 4 continuing education (CE) articles, 7 scientific articles, 2 brief communications, and a Practical Pointer, among others.
To view this issue, as well as past publications, visit the official JNMT site.
- Authentic Leadership Theory and Practical Applications in Nuclear Medicine
- Pharmacology, Part 5: CT and MRI Contrast Media
- An Introduction to Newer PET Diagnostic Agents and Related Therapeutic Radiopharmaceuticals
- Sincalide: A Review of Clinical Utility, Proper Infusion Methodology, and Alternative Cholecystogogues
- Thyroid Uptake Exceeding 100%: How Is That Possible?
- Gated 18F-FDG PET/CT of the Lung Using a Respiratory Spirometric Gating Device: A Feasibility Study
- Clinical Impact of Lower-Limb Imaging in 68Ga-PSMA PET/CT for Patients with Prostate Cancer
- Findings for Differentiated Thyroid Carcinoma by γ-Camera–Based and Uptake-Probe–Based Methods in Comparison with Diagnostic Radioiodine Scanning
- Fast PET Preview Image Reconstruction, Streaming, and Visualization During Data Acquisition: A Preliminary Study
- Automated Quantitative Analysis of American College of Radiology PET Phantom Images
- Collection of Real-Time Data with a Modular Detector System to Assess Injection Quality
- Intra- and Interobserver Agreement of SUV SPECT Quantitative SPECT/CT Processing Software, Applied in Clinical Settings for Patients with Solid Renal Tumors
- Intelligent Imaging: Artificial Intelligence Augmented Nuclear Medicine
- The Need for Increased Awareness About Potential Quality Control Problems in Aging γ-Cameras