Your SNMMI-TS free-trial student membership affords you many excellent opportunities to meet, network and learn from your fellow SNMMI-TS members.
- Participate in SNMMI Councils: In an effort to meet the needs of individual disciplines involved in nuclear medicine and molecular imaging, SNMMI established special interest councils. Each council has a set of objectives related to its particular discipline, with some councils providing professional networking opportunities, educational programs and special interest newsletters.
- Join an SNMMI Center of Excellence: Members can choose to participate in the Center for Molecular Imaging Innovation and Translation (CMIIT) or the PET Center of Excellence. The PET COE is dedicated to all aspects of the development and utilization of positron emission tomography (PET) and PET/CT in the detection and management of disease. The CMIIT is currently facilitating initiatives to bring molecular imaging discoveries from the lab to the patient in order to advance “personalized” medicine.
- Be Active in Your Chapter: SNMMI has a strong grassroots network that provides a forum for members to take an active part in local activities. As an SNMMI member, you are automatically enrolled in one of 14 state or regional chapters located throughout the United States and Canada. Chapter participation enhances one of the most valuable member benefits—networking and sharing ideas with your peers. Chapters also provide a venue for earning continuing education credits.
- Attend a Meeting: SNNMI hosts and offers many sponsored meetings each year. These meetings include the Annual Meeting, the Mid-Winter Meeting, local chapter meetings and symposiums, webinars, etc. Members can attend these events (at vastly reduced rates) and meet, learn from and interact with their peers.
- Membership Directory: One of SNMMI’s most popular resources! As an SNMMI member, you will have access to an online database of contact information for 19,000 medical imaging practitioners who are being challenged— and are finding solutions every day—just like you.
- Social Networking: Keep in touch with SNMMI on the go. Find colleagues, get updates and stay informed through one of SNMMI's social networking connections.
- Find SNMMI on Facebook.
- Get short, timely messages from SNMMI on Twitter. Follow @SNM_MI.
- Watch videos of leadership and members regarding SNMMI's Annual Meeting, PET coverage, and promises of the future. Find SNMMI on SNMChannel1
- Get connected to your colleagues – join SNMMI on LinkedIn at SNMMI (Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging).
Are you an International SNMMI-TS Student? As part of its continuing commitment to growing the practice of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging and therapy worldwide, SNMMI leadership works diligently to develop strategic alliances with key regional nuclear medicine organizations to assist these groups in expanding the scope and quality of nuclear medicine outside the United States. These strategic alliances stretch across the globe. reaching every continent where SNMMI's members reside and practice.