November 17, 2022
FDA White Oak Campus Great Room (Bldg 31)
Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
10903 New Hampshire Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20903
November 17, 2022 | 8:30 am-5:00 pm ET
In-Person and Virtual Registration are available.
This workshop is intended for a diverse group of scientists, responsible for the evaluation of quantitative positron emission tomography (PET) measures of amyloid deposition in the brain in patients with suspected or confirmed Alzheimer's disease. The primary audience is meant to include leading academic experts, pharmaceutical companies, patient advocacy group, healthcare providers, clinicians and leading scientists from the US and abroad.
- Provide a forum for open discussion among stakeholders on the role of Brain Amyloid PET Imaging to address an unmet public health need.
- Seek feedback from industry, academia, and other stakeholders on Brain Amyloid PET Imaging in clinical use and in clinical trials.
- Ensure the leading experts in research academia, pharmaceutical companies, device industries, clinical trials using Brain Amyloid PET Imaging, and patient-advocacy group, have an opportunity to share recent developments among colleagues and public interest groups.
- Facilitate open discussions among all parties in the field of imaging medicine.
- Obtain input from multiple stakeholders on approaches to quantitative imaging in staging of disease, prognosis and monitoring disease progression: implication for diagnostic imaging drug labeling.
VIEW THE EVENT WEBSITE