2020 NANETS Allied Health Seminar
September 11, 2020 | 6:00-8:00pm ET
Allied Health Professionals are invited to participate in this accredited virtual seminar which is offered in addition to content integrated into the Multidisciplinary NET Medical Virtual Symposium. Presentations by and for Allied Health Professionals will provide the opportunity for focused time and engagement among allied health colleagues throughout North America. Earn up to 2 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and nursing continuing education credits.
The Allied Health Seminar will feature the following topics and speakers:
- SSA Use and Side Effect Management – Liz Prechtel Dunphy, DNP, CRNP, AOCN
- Management of Non-Carcinoid Functional NET – Angela Assal, MD, FRCPC
- Nurse Navigation in NET: Comparing Practices – Michael Lister, RN and Jennifer Petronis, RN
- Post-Operative and Long-Term Nutritional Management in Small Bowel and Pancreatic NET – Leigh Anne Kamerman Burns, MS, RDN
- Palliative Care in NET – Daniel Gorman, FNP-C, MSN
No Cost to NANETS Members
Access to the Seminar is provided as a member benefit at no cost to NANETS members in good standing at the time of the event. Not a member yet? You can join during registration. Save money over the non-member rate, join NANETS!
Registration for this seminar is required and is separate from other components. Click the blue button to register for the Allied Health Seminar.
Learn more and see the program here.