Learn in an intimate setting. Walk away with valuable clinical skills.
Make your plans to attend the 2019 SNMMI Mid-Winter and ACNM Annual Meeting, January 17-19 in Palm Springs, California.
The small, focused meeting environment and tailored learning approach will provide you with an ideal setting to further develop relevant skills and maximize tangible outcomes for your practice.
- Nuclear Cardiology
- General Nuclear Medicine
- ACNM Annual Meeting Educational Track
Nuclear Cardiology Track
Use the Mid-Winter Meeting's small, focused meeting environment to inspire collaboration and discussion, and walk away with tangible outcomes to optimize how cardiovascular imaging helps you treat your patients.
A comprehensive educational program is being finalized to lead the discussion and help you:
- Gain valuable, didactic, hands-on techniques you can implement immediately with nuts and bolts sessions on.
- PET Myocardial Blood Flow
- Stress Perfusion Imaging
- Join the discussion on improving value and quality in cardiovascular nuclear medicine, including:
- The importance of Lower Radiation Exposures and How to Get There
- High Value Reporting in Cardiac Nuclear Medicine
- Appropriate Use Criteria and ICANL Accreditation
- Implementation of QA Programs
- Explore new developments in cardiology relative to imaging:
- Does ischemia matter
- Approaches to the initial evaluation of chest pain
- Should calcium score be a gatekeeper to stress testing
- Should testing approach be different in women
Plus so much more, including great new opportunities of growth in the volume of your studies and updates on new CPT codes.