SNMMI-TS Technologist Members may add credits earned from other ARRT RCEEM approved organizations to their transcript via the Learning Center. Please allow 5-10 business days for these Self-Reported Activities to be reviewed and added to your transcript. To avoid delays in credit verification, ensure proper documentation is attached for each activity. Please note, submissions with insufficient documentation will be rejected.
Please ensure the following when adding activities:
- Credit being reported was issued from an ARRT recognized provider
- An official Certificate of Completion is uploaded along with the report, which includes: Participant Name, Activity Title, Date of Attendance/Completion (typed), Number of Credits awarded, Activity Sponsor’s Name, Signature of Sponsor Representative, CE Reference Number, Approving RCEEM Name, and Type of Credit (Category A or A+).
- The information you report agrees with the information on the certificate
- Members will be notified by email if a submission is rejected and they will have the opportunity to make corrections to the activity and resubmit through the Learning Center
Please submit all activities and documentation directly through the SNMMI Learning Center. As of December 1, 2014, SNMMI no longer accepts faxed, emailed, or mailed CE credit submissions.
How to Self-Report
To self-report your RCEEMs activities through the new SNMMI Learning Center:
- Go to the SNMMI Education page: https://www.snmmilearningcenter.org/
- Click on the My Transcript tab on the left navigation in the "In This Section" box
- From the Transcipt page, click on the + Add My Own Activity
- A new window will open with the form to complete
- Complete the requested fields and upload your certificate
- You must submit a new form for each session you earned credit for (ex: If you attended a conference/meeting with multiple sessions, you must submit a new activity for each session (component) you are claiming credit for - the same certificate may be attached to multiple submissions if all activities are listed on one certificate)
- Once you have added activites, they are reviewed by SNMMI staff and validated before appearing on your transcript.
- If you have any questions about self-reporting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sample Self Reporting Form: