Michael J. Welch, post-doctoral travel award
Supported by: ERF
- The purpose of the Michael J. Welch post-doctoral travel award is to recognize an outstanding abstract by a young investigator in the area of radiochemistry.
- The award will be given to the highest ranked abstract submitted by a young investigator in the MTP novel radiochemistry and chelation track, as determined by the Radiopharmaceuticals Sciences Council
- The award carries with it an award of $1200.
- The award is presented at the SNMMI Annual Meeting
- This award is funded through an endowed gift given to the Education and Research Foundation for Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (ERF) by the Dr. Michael J. Welch Foundation in memoriam of Professor Michael J. Welch, PhD, who passed away in 2012.