Opening Date: Fall 2017
Sponsored by: ERF
- This award was established in 1999 by the Medical Internal Radiation Dose (MIRD) Committee in honor of Robert Loevinger and Mones Berman, who formulated the MIRD schema for internal dose calculations.
- The award is given in recognition of excellence pertaining to the field of internal dosimetry as it relates to nuclear medicine through: research and/or development, significant publication contributions, or advancement of the understanding of internal dosimetry in relationship to risk and therapeutic efficacy.
- Nominees must be members of the SNMMI. To become a member, please visit: www.snmmi.org/membership
- The MIRD Committee seeks suggestions for potential nominees for the Loevinger-Berman Award.
- Recommendations to the committee should list:
- Reasons why the nominee is deserving of the award
- Nominee CV
- References to relevant publication by the nominee
- Nominations should be sent with supporting material to George Sgouros, Chair, MIRD Committee @ email@example.com
Apply Now » (opens Fall 2017) please submit nomination packet to firstname.lastname@example.org