Sponsored by: ERF
- The SNMMI-TS Bachelors or Masters Degree Completion Scholarship serves to support current nuclear medicine student technologists in a bachelor's or master's nuclear medicine technology training program or nuclear medicine technologists who are pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree related to their nuclear medicine careers.
- A completed application.
- Current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Official transcripts of all formal education issued directly from the institution's registrar office.
- An applicant statement not to exceed two pages, and should detail your activity level in the SNMMI Technologist section (SNMMI-TS) or what committee's you plan on becoming part of and address the following questions: What are your professional achievements? What are your career and educational goals? How will receiving a Bachelor's Degree or Entry-Level Master's Degree help you to achieve your goals?
- Scanned copy of Bachelor's or Entry-Level Master's degree acceptance information if no college level courses have been completed.
- A professional colleague who can respond to a 15-question reference questionnaire regarding your character.
- Be currently enrolled in a bachelor’s level or Entry-level Master's program to advance his/her career in nuclear medicine.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better on a 4.0 grading scale.
- Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS. To become a member, please visit: www.snmmi.org/membership
Applications will be accepted in Fall 2019