Opening Date: Winter 2020
Sponsored by: ERF
- The postdoctoral program will support a two-year research endeavor that promotes integration of molecular imaging into the career of the trainee.
- This $65,000 grant provides $32,500 annually for two years
- MD, MD/PhD, PhD and PharmD applicants are eligible.
- Applicants from any country may apply; the research may be performed in any country.
- Applicants must hold a full-time position in an educational institution when the award starts.
- Applicants must have completed all basic training and be no more than 2 years post training.
- Applicants must not have served as a principal investigator on peer-reviewed grants totaling $50,000 or more in a single calendar year.
- Preference will be given to individuals who have demonstrated great potential for a research career in the field of molecular imaging and whose research focuses on translational in vivo studies that include radionuclide imaging or therapy.
- Only one application per trainee is accepted. No grantee may receive more than one SNMMI research grant in any one year. Likewise no other research grant request or continuation will be considered until a satisfactory summary of an earlier grant is received.
Principal investigator's current curriculum vitae, attached to application section 'General Information'.
A research abstract and a detailed research proposal not to exceed 10 pages, excluding references, attached to application section 'Research Proposal'.
One letter of recommendation from the program director or research supervisor, who must be am SNMMI member. Further instructions are included in the 'Letters of Recommendation' section of this application.
One letter of recommendation from a professional reference. Further instructions are included in the 'Letters of Recommendation' section of this application.
- Applicants must be a member of the SNMMI. If you are not a member, please visit: www.snmmi.org/membership
Apply Now » (opens Winter 2020)