Applications accepted: Fall 2019
Sponsored by: ERF
• A completed application, which includes the applicant's personal and financial information and the nuclear medicine technology program information.
• Transcript(s) of formal education (most current 12 credits only). An unofficial transcript uploaded by the applicant is acceptable. If no college level transcript is available, a high school transcript is required.
• An applicant statement, not to exceed one page, to be attached to the application. The evaluation committee will be looking for:
• Well written English
• Applicant’s level of contribution to the field of nuclear medicine and the SNMMI-TS
• Long-term vision for personal career
• Makes a good argument for financial need.
• A completed evaluation from the program director, whose information will be requested in the 'Program Director Evaluation' section of this application.