Applications Accepted: Fall 2019
Sponsored by: ERF
- In honor of Susan C. Weiss, SNMMI-TS Past-President and former Executive Director of the Education and Research Foundation for SNMMI, the Susan C. Weiss Clinical Advancement Scholarship serves to support a certified nuclear medicine technologist (CNMTs) who is pursuing clinical advancement through a didactic educational program
- Be currently enrolled in a didactic educational program(s) (ex. CT, MR, DEXA, EKG, tomography, sonography, exercise physiology, physics, statistics,) which is/are college/continuing education credit eligible.
- Complete the said class or program. It is not required that class/program completion results in a degree.
- Provide a current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Provide a professional reference letter as either a signed original on institution letterhead or a scanned copy of the signed original
- Provide an applicant statement not to exceed one page that details your activity level in the SNMMI Technologist Section (SNMMI-TS) and address the following questions: What are your career and educational goals? How will the course/program help you to achieve your goals?
- Be an active member of the SNMMI-TS.