Committee Charges for 2010-2012:
Goal C: Improve Leadership
- Create career-enhancing initiatives and programs for SNMMI-TS members.
- Provide career-enhancing special programs for mid-level (5–10 years of service) and senior-level (more than 10 years of service) technologists.
- Help chapters start their own leadership academies.
- Create a “how to” handbook for the Leadership Academy.
- Communicate the value and effectiveness of the Leadership Academy to the chapters.
- Create a team of Leadership Academy alumni and past SNMMI-TS Leadership who can serve as a sounding board for the chapters in developing the Leadership Academy.
- Expand mentoring program.
- Formulate teaching strategies that will accommodate the different learning styles and generational perspectives.
- Create specific leadership sessions and activities that would be available during the annual and mid-winter meetings.
- Create educational sessions about the SNMMI-TS governance structure for any technologist interested in becoming involved in governance.
- Acquire the resources to assemble a successful program.
- Determine the successes and shortcomings of previous leadership educational sessions.
Committee Report AM2011 - Professional Development Task Force
Committee Report AM2010 - Professional Development Task Force
Committee Minutes AM2011 - Professional Development Task Force
Committee Report MWM2011 - Professional Development Task Force