Additional registration fees may apply. A Categorical seminar is inlcuded for Weekend Only Attendees
SNMMI's Annual Meeting offers full-day categorical seminars to provide you with a deeper level of understanding as you examine a single topic of clinical, scientific, or academic interest.
Full descriptions will be available soon.
- 2015 ATA Guidelines: Update and Controversies in Radioiodine Theragnostics
- Advances in CV Multimodality and Molecular Imaging
- Best Chemistry Practices to Support the Development of PET Drugs
- Molecular Imaging in Neuropsychiatric Disorders and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- PET/MRI: A Focus on Oncology
- Quality in Nuclear Medicine: Navigating the Shift from Volume to Value
- Radiation Dose Optimization in Pediatric Nuclear Medicine
- Riding the Moonshot: Establishing the Role of Molecular Imaging in Immunotherapy
- SPECT/CT: Clinical Applications and Quantification