Additional registration fees may apply. A Categorical seminar is included for Weekend Only Attendees. *Members who are also members of a Council or Center will receive a $20 discount when registering online for a Physician/Scientist Categorical.
SNMMI's Annual Meeting offers full-day categorical seminars to provide you with a deeper level of understanding as you examine a single topic of clinical, scientific, or academic interest.
- Updates and Advances in Molecular Neuroimaging, sponsored by the Brain Imaging Council
- Image Guided Decision Making and Therapy for Optimal Cardiovascular Patient Care, sponsored by the Cardiovascular Council and PET Center of Excellence
- PET Imaging of Autoimmunity and Immune Checkpoint Inhibition Efficacy, sponsored by the Center for Molecular Imaging Innovation and Translation, Radiopharmaceutical Sciences Council, and PET Center of Excellence
- Theranostics: Regulatory Considerations for Product Development, Sponsored by the Clinical Trials Network and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
- Molecular Imaging of Inflammation and Infection: Today and Tomorrow, sponsored by the General Clinical Nuclear Medicine Council
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) Methods and Applications in Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, sponsored by the Physics, Insturmentation and Data Sciences Council and Academic Council
- Radiopharmaceuticals for Molecular Imaging of Mental Disorders, sponsored by the Radiopharmaceutical Sciences Council and the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Mental Health
- Thyroid Cancer Theranostics: The Evolving Role for Nuclear Medicine in Clinical Genomics Paradigm, sponsored by the Therapy Center of Excellence and Correlative Imaging Council