Leading molecular imaging and nuclear medicine physicians, radiologists, cardiologists, pharmacists, scientists, lab professionals, and technologists, representing the world's top medical and academic institutions and centers.
When Does the Meeting Take Place?
Annual Meeting: Saturday, June 22 - Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Where is This Year's Annual Meeting?
This year’s Annual Meeting takes place in Anaheim, California, USA.
Anaheim Convention Center
800 W Katella Avenue
Anaheim, California 92802
777 W Convention Way
Anaheim, CA 92802
- Online Registration Opens: The Week of November 5, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 8, 2019 by 11:59 pm ET
- Technologist Student Abstract Submission Deadline: February 8, 2019
- Early-Bird Registration Deadline: April 18, 2019
- Mail Registration Deadline: June 10, 2019
- FAX Registration Deadline: June 14, 2019
- Virtual Meeting Pre-Registration Deadline: June 20, 2019
- Pre-Registration Deadline: June 20, 2019
- On-site Registration Open: June 21-25, 2019
- Annual Meeting Dates: June 22-25, 2019
- Annual Meeting Exhibit Hall Dates: June 22-25, 2019
*Dates subject to change.