Each year, the ACNM presents the Lifetime Achievement Award to an individual who has demonstrated an outstanding level of dedication to the ACNM and the field of Nuclear Medicine. The recipient must meet the following criteria:
1. Nationally recognized name in nuclear medicine.
2. Past president or officer of a nuclear medicine organization or noted for research, or editor of a journal
3. Member of the ACNM
4. Fellow of the organization
5. Credentials in other relevant areas
6. Strongly supported ACNM and its goals
7. Countless lectures on nuclear medicine and service to other nuclear medicine related organizations
The 2011 ACNM Lifetime Achievement Award was presnted to Sue Abreu, MD, JD. Dr. Abreu was presented with this prestigous award during the SNM Plenary Ceremony on Monday, June 6, 2011.
View the Presentation
Click on the Related Items below to view the presentation in either PDF or PPT format by Munir Ghesani, MD, ACNM President, outlining her many accomplishments to the ACNM and the field of Nuclear Medicine.
Munir Ghesani, MD, presenting the award to Sue Abreu, MD, JD.